It is has been a super busy and productive week and weekend for Travis County 4-H. Many activities and programs have taken place.
- Great programming at Blake Manor Elementary School on Take A Stand!
- County Council Meeting that incorporated training on the Food Challenge event
- Science of Agriculture Event - A partnership with Travis County Farm Bureau and Travis County A&M AgriLife Extension Office, best event in 10 years and took place at a new venue. First time to use Travis County Exposition Center and all agents/ programs were involved from Travis County A&M AgriLife, special thanks to Rhonda Burnett & Family, Tina Warwick & Family, 4-H CAPITAL Staff and AmeriCorps members, Travis County Farm Bureau and TC agents
- 4-H youth youth compete in Colorado County Judging Contest; Paige Simpson, Madison Cotton, Zack Lena and Mason Liles, Bryce Simpson and TyWilliamson , Team places 10th and Paige was 8th place individual.
- Meredith Masi and Collin Warwick attended their State Council Training in Dallas and received their green blazers.
- 20 youth and adults participated in the NAMI Walk on Saturday morning supplying the dog watering stations.
- Der Kampher conducts a community service event in Webberville, working on a deck
Great week, if anyone has anything to share, please email Cory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back for more updates!