If you are interested in attending the following College Prep Event, we will be live streaming the event at the County Extension Office and will have food available to the first people who sign up. If you would like to sign up, please email CEP 4-H Agent Nathan Tucker.
Monday, October 14, 2019
Friday, October 11, 2019
A message from Laura A. Huebringer:
We’re pleased to announce that District 8 4-H will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training for Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun in Stephenville on November 9-10, 2019.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2019 D8 4-H Shooting Sports Coach Certification (Stephenville) (Open state-wide)
- Registration will be open starting October 7 and closes October 25, 2019.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will be the responsibility of the participants. Suggested are hotels are listed in the letter and on the website.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, November 9 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms can be found on the website. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
Visit the website to view more details (including lodging information):
Please pass this on to interested individuals and feel free to advertise on your social media, webpages, blogs, newsletters, etc. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!