Our District 10 Leadership Lab will take place at the Texas 4-H Center in Brownwood, Texas from June 27-29. This event is the annual during which our youth elect their District 10 4-H Council Officers and participate in Leadership Workshops to take back new leadership skills to help their County and Clubs. All participants must be at least 13 years of age by the date of Leadership Lab.
The registration cost of $200 covers all meals and lodging except for lunch on Wednesday, June 27, and lunch on Friday, June 29. (Current District 10 4-H Council Officers will go up a day early on June 26). Travis County will be taking at least one 15-passenger van to assist with transportation and carpooling, we will coordinate more transportation as needed. A more detailed list of items to pack and items to leave behind will be emailed out to attendees at the beginning of June once registration closes.
Check out the following links for more information: .
- Texas 4-H Council Information
- District 10 4-H Council Standing Rules
- District 10 4-H Council Election Information & Officer Job Descriptions
- Texas 4-H Council Member Agreement - required for those running for office
- 2018 Leadership Lab Health & Release Waiver - MANDATORY - all attendees must provide 2 copies to the Travis County office by June 1st.
- Registration is online via 4-H CONNECT
- Registration period: May 1-31
- Cost to attend: $200
- Two (2) copies of the original health and release forms MUST be turned in to the Travis County Extension Office by June 1, 2018 - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 1 copy will be mailed (certified & tracked) to the District 10 Office
- 1 copy will stay with Mellanie, the 4-H Agent, and will accompany the youth to camp.