We’re pleased to announce that District 8 4-H will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training for Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun in Stephenville on November 14-15, 2015.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2015 D8 4-H Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training – Stephenville
- Registration is now open and closes October 30, 2015.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, November 14 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, November 15, 2015.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms can be found on the website. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
Visit the website to view more details (including lodging information):