District 8 is pleased to announce that they will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coaches Training for Archery, Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun in Stephenville on November 15-16, 2014.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for District 8 4-H Shooting Sports Coaches Certification - Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun.
- Registration opened October 1, 2014 and closes November 3, 2014.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, November 15 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, November 16, 2014.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms attached. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
The website will be updated with information as it becomes available.