If you have any questions, please let us know!
Below is a general overview of what we have received so far:
If you have not done so already, we encourage you to download or update (for those that already have the app) the Texas 4-H App. We have posted a TENTATIVE schedule of contest and activities in the App already, but note this is SUBJECT TO CHANGES (times and locations).
Also, be sure and bookmark the Texas 4-H Blogspot for important information http://texas4hroundup.blogspot.com/ as well.
General details about registration is below.
Deadline to submit volunteer screening application. As a reminder ALL chaperones and agents/extension employees must register for the event through 4-H CONNECT.
- May 1 - May 17, 2019: $35 (or related fee based on registration type)
- May 18 - May 21, 2019: Additional $50 Late Fee
- May 22 - May 26, 2019: Additional $125 Late Fee
- May 27 - June 6, 2019: Additional $250 Late Fee
(1) Additional $5 charge will be accessed for those competing and also participating in LEAD Academy (9th-12th grade only)
(2) Those attending LEAD Academy (NOT competing) will have a separate registration in 4-H CONNECT. Cost of LEAD Academy is $40.00.
(3) AII contestants, scholarship recipients, chaperones, agents, extension employees, LEAD Academy attendees, or those participating in any other workshop opportunity MUST pre-register using 4-H CONNECT.
EVERYONE attending Texas 4-H Roundup must register (either pre-register on register on-site) and have a valid name badge on at all times. This is a requirement of the event for safety, liability and insurance purposes. In the event of an emergency, it is important for us to know who is at Roundup.
Our Future 4-H Members (those 2nd grade and younger) that will be attending Texas 4-H Roundup with family members will have complimentary name badges provided to them at the on-site registration desk. Please be sure and pick one up for them to wear during the event. On the back of the badge is a place to write their name and emergency contact information should they be separated from you.
4-H CONNECT Pre-Registration
FULL TIME REGISTRATION FOR TEXAS 4-H ROUNDUP COST:
- $ 35.00 for senior or intermediates (additional $5 for LEAD Academy)
- $ 40.00 for LEAD Academy Only (separate registration in 4-H CONNECT)
- $ 25.00 for full time adult registration
- $ 15.00 for full time junior registration
ONE-DAY REGISTRATION FOR TEXAS 4-H ROUNDUP (scholars/non-competitors)
- $ 15.00 for one-day pre-registration (Senior, Intermediate and Adults)
- $ 10.00 for one-day pre-registration (Junior - Educational Opportunities only)
ONSITE REGISTRATION FOR TEXAS 4-H ROUNDUP COST:
FULL WEEK PASS
- $ 30.00 (Senior, Intermediate and Adults)
- $ 20.00 (Junior)
- $ 20.00 (Senior, Intermediate and Adults)
- $ 10.00 (Junior)
*On-site registration is NOT available for contestants (qualifying or invitational), scholars or those planning to participate in LEAD Academy and/or workshops. They must be pre-registered in 4-H CONNECT
Parking Permit Cost: $15.00/week long pass or $5/day
Parking passes must be purchased online and printed out in advance through Transportation Services beginning May 1.
Cost: $15.00 per shirt
Will be on sale through Marketplace. Shirts are available for PRESALE ONLY.