As we are looking toward the 2019-2020 4-H year, we wanted to make you aware of some new things that will be happening! With input from current Texas 4-H Council members and many discussions with people invested in the Texas 4-H Program, our process for electing Texas 4-H Council members will be new and exciting beginning this year.
Texas 4-H Council will consist of 30 members:
- 24 members will be elected during traditional District election processes
- 6 at-large members will be elected by senior level 4-H members who cast their ballot in early June
- More specific criteria and processes are linked below for your information and sharing with members and families.
This new approach will provide opportunities to a broader expanse of Texas 4-H members and is open to all members who meet the eligibility requirements. We are excited about the possibilities and trust the membership will be as well.
- 2019-2020 Texas 4-H Council Information & Selection Process
- 2019-2020 Texas 4-H Council Membership Agreement
- 2019-2020 Texas 4-H Council Standing Rules
The Texas 4-H Council At-Large Delegate application is up and ready to accept applications. The Texas 4-H Council membership information and the At-Large Delegate election process along with the requirements and other application instructions can be found at the Texas 4-H webpage - https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/ . Texas 4-H Council information, requirements, and application instructions are listed specifically under the Leadership & Citizenship project page, Leadership project and in the Texas 4-H Council section. The application will actually be completed on 4-H Connect. Applications must be complete on 4-H Connect with appropriate uploads by midnight April 28.