Check out the following links and let us know if you have any questions! We will be emailing those who qualified for contests this week to make sure they get registered; however, anyone can attend invitational contests!! This is a great opportunity to see if you like that contest!
- Registration Portal: 4-H CONNECT
- Registration Packet is available online!
- Workshop Information is available online
- T-shirt Design is available online
- Hotel Room Blocks
- Contest information and downloads are available on the State 4-H Roundup Website, including the Rules & Guidelines with which all youth and adults should be familiar
- May 4, 2018: Deadline to submit volunteer screening application.
- May 1 – May 17, 2018: Registration
- May 18 – May 21, 2018: Additional $50 Late Fee
- May 22 – May 25, 2018: Additional $125 Late Fee
- May 26 – June 6, 2018: Additional $250 Late Fee
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Roundup T-shirts are available during a presale only through Market Place; the cost is $15 each and the deadline to order them is May 17, 2018
- Parking Passes: This year parking passes for Texas 4-H Roundup will be purchased direct from Transportation Services using the following link: https://transport2.tamu.edu/account/conference/parkingpermits.aspx. Please print and bring your pass with you to the event as NO PASSES WILL BE SOLD ONSITE. Those choosing not to purchase a pass, can use the hourly visitor parking in the garages or the hourly service lots located at Lots 51, 61, 72, 74, 97, 88, and 100.
- Parking Garage Passes: Week-long parking passes may also be purchased for the parking garage near the reed center at https://transport2.tamu.edu/account/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2faccount.
- Hotel Room Block information was released in February. If you have not made reservations, please do so. Some hotels have mid-May cutoff dates for their room blocks.