- The campaign will run from February 1 thru February 28.
- Customers will have the option to give $1 or $4. If they give $4, they will also receive a $4 off coupon for their next visit to Joann’s.
- MOST IMPORTANT! On February 3rd, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, 4-H clubs/groups are asked to coordinate an in-store community service activity of making Valentine’s day cards. It is then up to the club where the Valentine’s day cards will be delivered. Examples include a nursing home, hospital, children’s home, etc. In order to do this, We are asking clubs interested in participating to let us know they would be willing to contact the store manager(s) to make a plan for the February 3rd community service event.
- Travis County has 2 JoANN Fabric stores - 1 south and 1 north Austin location
- Your District 4-H Specialist will be following up with you very soon to ensure a plan is in place and all stores have been covered.
- There will be significant national media promotion both social and traditional at the end of January and into early February around this partnership. That includes JOANN’s sending out emails directly to their customer listserv. We (Texas 4-H) plan to promote the campaign via social media as well and hope counties will do the same.
- Marketing materials for use in this campaign are available at: https://4-h.org/professionals/marketing-resources/4-h-and-joann-toolkit/. To access all of the graphics, an account has to be set up, but it takes less than a minute to do so!
- Funds acquired through this paper clover campaign will be disseminated to county 4-H programs to support 4-H clothing & textiles programming through a mini-grant application. More details on this after the campaign!
Please let us know if you have any questions!