- Video must address the question “What does Agriculture mean to me?"
- Entrants must hold membership in a Texas 4H or FFA chapter AND be considered a High School student (current Freshman to Senior).
- Video must be uploaded to YouTube or Instagram first. Paste the video URL when entering contest.
- Video can be raw footage or edited.
- Preferred video length is 30 seconds or less.
- One entry allowed per entrant.
- Videos become the property of Capital Farm Credit.
- Entrants certify they have permission of all adults shown in each video and the permission of parents for all minors shown in each video. (as applicable)
- The deadline to submit (and vote) is March 20, 2017. (hint- the earlier you post, the sooner you can start promoting your video)
· Winners will be announced March 21, 2017, based on number of votes. Voting is open to the public, one vote per user per day.
· TOP FIVE VIDEOS: Individuals receive $1,000 scholarships. Their 4H or FFA chapter receives $500 donation.
· TOP VIDEO: Individual receives additional $1,500 scholarship ($2,500 total). Their 4H or FFA chapter receives additional $1,000 donation ($1,500 total).