The opportunities for our youth, our volunteers, and our 4-H Program continue to grow! With this growth comes the need to prepare and provide our volunteers with the best resources and training possible. As our 4-H Program continues to expand and become more vital to the youth of Texas, it is imperative that we effectively engage and empower our volunteer network.
Our volunteers need access to the highest quality educators and resources so they are best equipped to return to their counties and work in partnership with their local County Extension Agents to further develop our youth. This has never been more important as we consider how to most effectively lead our youth.
The Texas 4-H and Youth Development Program will be sponsoring a state-wide leader training on July 27-29, 2012 in San Antonio to prepare the new generation of 4-H volunteers to lead and instruct our members.
Why Should You Attend the Conference?
- Over 30 educational workshops focusing on 4-H projects and opportunities
- Pre-conference session on Friday afternoon for newer volunteers, highlighting 4-H basics
- Learn the latest and greatest of what’s going on in the Texas 4-H program
- Enjoy an energizing and motivational keynote address
- Network with volunteers from around the great state of Texas
- Because every 4-H member deserves a trained volunteer
Volunteer Conference Partial Scholarship Registration
For more information about the conference, click here