- Must have reached your 12th birthday, but not your 18th as of August 31, 2010.
- Must not be enrolled beyond your junior year in high school.
- Must be an active member of 4-H/FFA and reside in Texas.
- Contestants must weigh at least 100 pounds and be in good physical condition.
- For those selected to participate and do a catch a calf, you will be required to purchase a heifer and show that heifer at the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo during the 2012 year.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo Calf Scramble
Anyone interested in participating in the 2011 Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo Calf Scramble and meets the requirements below needs to talk with Cory by September 23, 2010.