Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tarrant County 4-H Garden Series

 From CEP 4-H Tarrant County 4-H Agent Jordan Peldyak:

I will be offering a 4-H Youth gardening series online for all 4-H members and youth interested ages 8-18 years old this month. The class will have 6 total sessions. The times and dates will be given once everyone has registered, so we can find a day and time that works best for the majority of students. I will send out a supply list for weekly activities once we close the registration, along with the class link. I will leave the registration open until January 15th. Make sure you have a computer or device to participate. I If you would like to register please fill out this link below and make sure you fill out the attached virtual class waiver to participate within the google form. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Jordan Peldyak Jordan.Peldyak@ag.tamu.edu 

Class registration link:

No comments: