Quality Counts has a new look, a new site, and a new exam! The State Validation Office is excited to release the new version of the program! The new curriculum has been designed to better equip our youth livestock exhibitors with the most relevant and timely information related to the livestock project area. Focused on quality assurance and character education, Quality Counts is designed to teach young people the importance of displaying good character in carrying out livestock projects, and in every aspect of their lives.
- The curriculum site requires unique email addresses for each user - If a family cannot use a parent email, create one, or use a student email address, we will assist on a case-by-case basis
- Exhibitors will first be required to engage in the full learning content before being presented with the verification exam. (Please be aware of this in advance as this could take around two hours for most students to complete the full content and test - there is no clicking through anymore.)Exhibitors will be able to start and revisit the curriculum as many times as needed
- Exhibitors will have to complete the test once it is started
- Exhibitors must achieve 80% or great to pass the exam, but can take it as many times as needed.
- Exhibitors will be exposed and tested on the content potentially three times in their livestock showing career: junior (grade 3-5), intermediate (grade 6-8), and senior (grade 9-12).Verification on the new system will be required for entries into Spring major livestock shows.
Link to Access:
- New website - https://www.texaslivestockvalidation.com/qc/qcregister.asp
- This will be connected to the current Texas Livestock Validation Website for ease-of-access to information for supervising County Extension Agents and Agricultural Science Teachers.
How to Enroll:
Please read the instructions below very carefully
The website is designed to be very user-friendly, and the initial enrollment screen should look like the image below. If you are enrolled in both 4-H and FFA, please enter the information for BOTH.
Please let us know if you have any questions!