2015 4-H Hunters Safety Camp. This camp allows youth to have a hands on opportunity and become educated about proper hunting etiquette, gun safety, hunting regulation, and each participant can receive their hunter’s safety certificate.
Important Information for this Year:
The camp will be set up different due to construction at the Game Warden Training Center. Housing for youth will be in 2 locations at the center; girls will be in a classroom and boys will be in the gym (we will turn both settings into dorms). Adult chaperones will be provided a mattress in each of the locations but youth must bring bedding no larger than twin size (blowup mattress, etc.).
The camp will be on October 30th – November 1st at the Game Warden Training Center. Participants will arrive on Friday at 7:30P.M. and depart on Sunday at 3:00P.M..
- Participants must be an enrolled 4-H member for the 2015 – 2016 year
- Age: 12 years old and up
- Cost: $50
- We will only be able to take 25 4-H members this year
- Register by October 23rd
If any of your registered adult volunteers would like to help chaperone the camp please have them contact me. There is no charge for them to come.
- They must be Registered Volunteers in their county for 2015 – 2016 (have a Background Check)
- Each chaperone must complete the Child Protection Management course on 4-H Connect
- We are needing 1 Female Chaperone and 1 Male Chaperone