TMBBQ Fest is currently looking for volunteers who would like to work 2-3hrs and in return get in free to the festival! We were hoping if any of the 4-H members or parents would like to volunteer as a group or separately. We think it's something that everyone will enjoy, getting to eat some of the best BBQ in the state of Texas and in exchange a few hours of light work.
If you think this is something you or your club would be interested in then contact Boonie at the information listed below.
As a TMBBQ Festival volunteer you’ll receive:
* FREE admission to the Festival ($80 value)
* An official “Pit Crew” t-shirt – not available for purchase (priceless!)
* And the chance to show your Texas Monthly pride and taste the state’s finest BBQ!!
There are a limited number of volunteer positions available, so CLICK HERE <http://goo.gl/forms/UsjSkDO3jZ> to sign up now to reserve your spot and take advantage of your volunteer perks.
Not interested in volunteering this year? Here’s the ticket low-down:
* Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, September 11
* General admission tickets are $80 each with access from 1 PM – 4 PM
* VIP tickets are $145 each offering: one hour advanced entry (12 PM-4 PM), a TMBBQ recyclable tote bag, two complimentary drink tickets and other perks.
Please note: Volunteers receive access onto the Festival grounds from 1PM-4 PM only. Volunteers do not receive access during the VIP hour from 12 PM-1 PM unless you are scheduled to work during that time or if you purchase a VIP ticket. Each volunteer shift is approximately 2 – 3 hours long, and shifts can begin as early as 6:30 AM and run as late as 6 PM on the day of the Fest. Please note in the comments of the volunteer form if you have any scheduling restrictions as shifts range from 6:30AM to 6:00PM. However, we’d like you to enjoy the Festival while at work and play, so let us know if you’d like to join the fun.
We hope to see you there!
Bonnie Fest, TMBBQ Festival Volunteer Lead email@example.com