Big plans are being made for our 2013 Howard College Lamb Camp. Remember that only the first 200 paid entries will be accepted!
Facts concerning the Lamb Camp:
1. There will be a charge of $85.00 per person (every person attending). This includes four meals and a camp tee shirt or cap. **Add $20 per lamb provided by Howard College.
2. Participants need to make their own hotel reservations. The Hampton Inn and Suites will serve as the host hotel. Mention the camp for the special rate. Rates set at $109/night plus tax for the standard room. Contact Mitesh or Roshni Patel at 432-264-9800 for reservations. Check them out on the web at: www.bigspringsuites.hamptoninn.com
3. If possible, bring electric clippers, blocking table, hand shears, wood cards, and all other necessary show equipment.
4. If possible, bring your own lamb for demonstration purposes. Please let us know if you prefer us to furnish you with an animal to work with.
5. Registration is Sunday, June 9th, 9:00 A.M. -- 12:00 Noon at the Howard College G. C. Broughton Agriculture Complex
6. Participants must be nine (9) years old or entering the third grade.
7. No refunds will be awarded after May 1st.
Participants will receive:
1. Camp tee shirt or cap.
2. Awards for winners of each showmanship age group.
Click here for the registration form and flyer - Information is located on the 4-H Website under the tab "4-H Livestock and Animal Information" Look for the Sheep and Goat Section.