Request for Applications (RFA)
We are inviting young people from across Texas to submit creative materials (videos, digital art, murals) to promote behaviors that can prevent the spread of COVID-19. Materials will be used by schools, health departments, and other community groups to promote COVID-19 protective behaviors. This contest is being hosted by the COVID-19 Communications Team within the Health Promotion/Behavioral Sciences Department at UTHealth School of Public Health in partnership with community organizations across Texas.
APPLICATION PROCESS & KEY DATES
- Campaign Launch: Request for Applications (RFAs) will be sent on Friday, July 17th, 2020.
- Application Format: Applicants must submit the application from at https://sph.uth.edu/landing/covid-youth/.
- Due Date: Creative Expression Submissions are due Sunday, August 30, 2020.
- Awards: 1st - $300 Wal-mart e-gift card; 2nd - $100 Wal-Mart e-gift card; Honorable recognition - Submissions will be posted on UTSPH Facebook page.
- Notification of Awards: Participants will be notified of awards by September 30, 2020.
- If you have any questions, contact Jacob Szeszulski at Jacob.Szeszulski@uth.tmc.edu (preferred) or call 1-713-500-9679.