You can view this week’s updates as well as previous information at
There is a lot of information that has been shared regarding Texas 4-H Roundup already. Please share this blog with everyone interested in Texas 4-H Roundup! They can look back at Blog Archive for past information.
NEW THIS WEEK
- Judges Needed for Texas 4-H Roundup - if you are interested as a volunter, please email Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu
- Have You Reported Your Book Donation Numbers?
- National Anthem Applications due Monday, April 23, 2018. Information announced in Mar 28th Blog. Submit application via Formsite at https://fs4.formsite.com/state4h/nationalanthem2018/index.html
- Registration information was posted in the April 5th blog
- Hotel Room Block information was shared on the Feb 14th Blog. The information is also shared below!
- Adults need to be registered to serve as a chaperone and need to be screened
- REGISTRATION TIMELINE
- May 4, 2018: Deadline to submit volunteer screening application.
- May 1 – May 17, 2018: Registration
- May 18 – May 21, 2018: Additional $50 Late Fee
- May 22 – May 25, 2018: Additional $125 Late Fee
- May 26 – June 6, 2018: Additional $250 Late Fee