The following bullets are reminders and updates of programs coming from the 4-H Natural Resources Office:
- Shooting Sports Muzzleloading Coach Training – November 22-23 at the 4-H Center; registration deadline is coming up November 6th
- Shooting Sports Ambassador Program Applications open on 4-H Connect
- Wildlife Habitat Education Project (WHEP) Practice Contests are set in Dallas, December 13th and Richmond, January 10th
- D-6 Wildlife Challenge and Natural Resources Training in Fort Stockton, November 8-9; open registration to anyone in the state, deadline is October 31st
- 2015 Shooting Sports Texas Team Application (for the 2015 National Invitational) registration closes November 13th
- 4-H Archery Camp – January 23-25, 2015 at the 4-H Center; registration opens December 11th
Be sure to check the Shooting Sports Coach Training Schedule (http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/shootingsports/) for updates as additional District trainings are getting scheduled. We have eight trainings coming up in the next five months.